Diethylstilbestrol, Journal of a DES Daughter
Updates for DES mothers, daughters and sons, their families, and anyone interested in the Di-ethyl Stilbestrol® worldwide tragedy.
Association Réseau DES France victimes du Distilbène
Informer les professionnels de la santé mais surtout les victimes du Distilbène®.
DES Action USA
An estimated 5-10 million Americans were exposed to the anti-miscarriage drug diethylstilbestrol (DES). It has tragically caused cancers, infertility and other health problems. DES Action USA is the national nonprofit for those who were exposed.
Welkom DES-betrokkenen en medische professionals.
DES in Belgium
DES in Belgium vzw heeft tot doel op te komen voor de belangen van
DES-betrokkenen, slachtoffers van het medicijn Diëthylstilbestrol.
DES (Diethylstilbestrol) Info
We welcome everyone from the DES community – Mothers, Daughters, Sons, 3rd Generation and Beyond, Transgender, and family and friends of DES-exposed – as well as those interested in learning more.
Scientific Drama currently at script stage inspired by the true story of DES (diethylstilbestrol), a toxic, carcinogenic drug seen as a medical miracle to help women with pregnancy issues and a cash cow for pharmaceutical companies upon its creation.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.