Artist Regina Holliday is a medical advocate muralist. She is using paint and brushes to promote health reform and patient’s rights.
Female Reproductive Histopathology
Artist Penny Oliver says:
“My name is Penny Oliver and I am committed to creating artwork that will inspire and reinvigorate you in your practice of medicine. By interpreting and translating anatomic, histologic and diagnostic images, I seek to create art that is both beautiful to the layperson and meaningful to the medical professional. Contact me to see how your work and passion can be transformed into a stunning piece of original art.” – Diagnosis ART, Custom Paintings for the Medical Professional
Images copyright Diagnosis Art – All rights reserved.
Artist Patricia Ann Wilson says:
“The watercolors and drawings, Surviving DES are a response to being a DES baby. My mother was given a drug, diethylstilbestrol, when she was pregnant with me. I have health issues as the result. The women who were given this drug between the 1940’s through the late 1970’s were actually being experimented on by the drug companies. These paintings and drawings, are my positive response to a negative situation. My art is my catharsis.”
Images copyright Patricia Ann Wilson Studio – All rights reserved.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.