Could Diethylstilbestrol (DES) cancer potentially come lurking in the lives of your own children?
Read Will it be lights, camera and DES Cancer action?,
by Gordon Gibb, 17 June 2012
Let’s make it happen!
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.