Did you know? In the 1950s the majority of dairy cattle were injected with diethylstilbestrol (DES). Currently, dairy cattle are injected with rBGH (recombinant bovine growth hormone) which is banned in Europe and Canada but not in America.
Read : Milk: It Does No-Body Good, it’s pretty bad, in fact,
patch, June 17, 2012.
- Diethylstilbestrol found in Veal Meat and in Baby Food – 1980 Germany Food Scandal.
- How did You get your Dose of DES? with Chicken, Turkey, Beef or Vitamin Supplement?
- My Year of Meats, by Ruth Ozeki, 1999.
- Cancer from Beef: DES, Federal Food Regulation, and Consumer Confidence,
by Marcus, Alan I, 1994.
- The Newest Knowledge of Nutrition: Wise Burroughs, DES, and Modern Meat,
by Marcus, Alan I. 1993.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.