“Doctors need to know to give adequate care and ask the right questions to assess breast cancer risk in their patients; being a DES daughter is a big one,” said Caitlin McCarthy, a DES educator and activist who isn’t involved in the lawsuit.
Read DES-breast cancer case can move forward, judge rules in Boston,
Boston Globe 01.20.2012.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.