Five Scary and Shocking Facts about Diethylstilbestrol
Drug companies ignored DES studies results, the FDA did NOT ban the DES drugs, it continued to be used and many new doctors don’t even know about Diethylstilbestrol.
Online Global DES Health History Survey
Calling all DES Mothers, Daughters and Sons!
Did you take part in the new 2012 Diethylstilbestrol health history survey created by DES Action USA and open to all DES-exposed individuals worldwide.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.