Read the Biography of Sir Ralph Dodds – only son of professor Sir (Edward) Charles Dodds (creator of DES) – on Facebook
Sir Ralph Dodds is Script Consultant for Wonder Drug The Movie
More information on Professor Sir (Edward) Charles Dodds
Which charity are you supporting this #GivingTuesday?
The non-profits I support : DES Action USA, NSPCC, the Shark Trust and the Project AWARE Foundation …
Everyday Chemicals Raise Breast Cancer Rates
Ever since we have routinely added synthetic chemicals to everyday household and personal care products, the breast cancer rate among women in the UK has risen dramatically, says Breast Cancer UK, a British charity.
These chemicals are everywhere though…
it sounds like mission impossible to stay away from them!
Read Everyday Chemicals Raise Breast Cancer Rates
The original post needs amends for sure…
After reading this “DES Daughters” post (from BeautyHealthTipsForWomen.Blogspot.fr), I commented:
Thank you for this information about DES. I’m really not sure about the “routine infertility evaluation unnecessary” and “pregnancy is easily achieved” comments …! I would disagree that most DES daughters have successful pregnancies. Most DES daughters struggle to conceive and when they do they struggle to carry the pregnancy to term. For more information about DES pregnancies, please read the DES Pregnancy post from …
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
Val Pat Cody, health activist and DES Action USA co-founder sadly passed away in September 2010
DES activists board on Pinterest
Please +K our influence in “Womens Health”
Thanks for getting involved in spreading
DES awareness 🙂
Participants were given a memory test one hour after exercise
While prior studies have analyzed the effect of regular exercise on cognitive function and health as we age, a new study examines how a short session of intense exercise impacts memory skills.
Read Even a Short Burst of Exercise can improve Memory in Seniors who exhibit Minor Cognitive Impairment
A Guest Post by Dom
DES husband and father of three DES Grand-Daughters
Following this week historic trial in Boston – see the Melnick sisters related posts – DES Daughter Patricia Royall is targeting the CEO of Eli Lilly with the petition: Eli Lilly – Fess Up on DES!
(if, like me, you are not used to “American slang”, *Fess Up* = Confess).
Why adding your name to the petition is important
Enough talks and awareness efforts, it’s now time for real actions
- When DES Daughter Domino and I started this crusade less than two years ago, our humble goal was to try to assemble the news from the spread action groups, and to inform the general public about a non-talked about, not-taken care of, and worldwide tragedy affecting millions…
- The DES victims needs more research about third-generation side-effects. I wish to see real justice asking the responsible pharmaceutical companies to finance this adequately…
- The world now needs all doctors to be fully informed about the current situation… for all DES victims to receive adequate care and prevention.
- The world now needs the FDA to monitor properly what data is presented to them prior to accepting new drugs to be put on the market…
- The world now needs the governments to sanction politicians who became corrupted, make sure that the health system in place is doing its job to protect their citizens with adequate control barriers in place for no other similar health tragedy to happen again…
Calling our Fans, Followers, and Social Media influencers I met via Empire Avenue
- Please “sign” the petition – some celebrities already did – with option to leave it anonymous if you prefer…
- This is an opportunity for any Empire Avenue “player” to show that we can look beyond the “game aspect” and that the EAv community can make a difference… consider adding #EAv + your (e)TickerName into your comment… see mine left (#254) as an example
- I really hope to see some of my Empire Avenue SuperStars friends like Art Jonak, Berrie Pelser, Michael Q Todd, Rami Kantari, Ryan Zeigler (to name just five of them) to please help spread the word…
Let’s make this go viral and… thank you very much
It is estimated that as many as half of all DES Sons are currently unaware of their exposure and risks…
See the post DES Drug Scandal Is Not Just a Women’s Story. If You’re a Man Read This on Care2