“ My mum was prescribed DES in 1970. Eli Elly, and all drug manufacturers in the USA and in countries such as France and the UK where DiEthylStilbestrol continued to be prescribed well after the FDA issued a warning regarding the DES cancer link, should be condemned and should be forced to pay research for DES victims including the third generation (children of DES daughters). Money won’t buy our silence! Fess up on DES and take responsibility! “
Signed #473: DES Daughter Network.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.