DES and Breast Cancer
It is estimated that one in six women who were prescribed DES will develop breast cancer, whereas one in eight women in the general population will develop the disease
- Increased Risks Chart for Diethylstilbestrol-exposed Women.
- 2015 Bisphenol-A and diethylstilbestrol exposure induces the expression of breast cancer associated long noncoding RNA HOTAIR in vitro and in vivo.
- 2014 Maternal exposure to diethylstilbestrol during pregnancy and increasedbreast cancer risk in daughters.
- 2013 Does cancer start in the womb? Altered mammary gland development andpredisposition to breast cancer due to in utero exposure to endocrine disruptors.
- 2013 Exposure to Synthetic Estrogens at different Times during the Life and their Side Effects on Breast Cancer Risk.
- 2013 Prenatal DES Exposure in Relation to Breast Size
- 2010 In Utero Exposure to Diethylstilbestrol (DES) or Bisphenol-A (BPA) Increases EZH2 Expression in the Mammary Gland: An Epigenetic MechanismLinking Endocrine Disruptors to Breast Cancer
- 2006 Birth weight and breast cancer risk.
- 2006 Prenatal DiEthylStilbestrol Exposure and Risk of Breast Cancer.
- 2005 Breast cancer incidence in women prenatally exposed to maternalcigarette smoke.
- 2005 Management of breast cancer in patients prenatally exposed to diethylstilbestrol: are we prepared?.
- 2002 Risk of breast cancer in women exposed to diethylstilbestrol in utero: prelimiinary results (United States).
- 2001 Long-Term Cancer Risk in Women given DiEthylStilbestrol (DES) during Pregnancy.
- 1993 Breast cancer in mothers prescribed diethylstilbestrol in pregnancy. Further follow-up.
- 1978 A Twenty-Five-Year Follow-Up Study of Women exposed to DiEthylStilbestrol during Pregnancy.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.