It was touted as a wonder drug that could prevent miscarriages, but 40 years on, experts fear DES may be causing cancer in up to three generations of women
January 2012, when the ripple effects of the Independent on Sunday reached Australia… read ‘Silent Thalidomide’ could affect thousands of Australian women
au.lifestyle.yahoo, January 23, 2012.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.