” Ms Cole was given a range of drugs against her will during her stay in hospital, including mind-altering barbiturates and Stilboestrol, to dry her milk. She was never told she had a right to revoke her consent to adoption in the weeks after the birth. ”
Read I kept asking for my baby and they kept telling me “no”
by Josephine Tovey – See it on Pinterest
- Forced Adoption Victims and DES by Carole Devine
- Prime Minister’s apology to victims of forced adoption
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancer, breast cancer, CCAC, vaginal cancer, screening.
- DES studies on fertility, gender identity, pregnancy.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and DES side-effects.
- DES articles on lawsuits and various studies.
- Our posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed and DES victims.
- Watch DES videos, read more about DES Daughters and DES Sons.
- Get updates via , , , , ,