DES, PCB, BPA: same old stories! the story of putting a chemical into widespread use without understanding its health implications and then trying to resolve public health questions while facing the intense pressure of serious economic consequences .
Sources: State of the science of endocrine disrupting chemicals, 2012
An assessment of the state of the science of endocrine disruptors prepared by a group of experts for the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) and WHO.
Few Years Later…
- The Manufacture of a Lie.
- A Denial of the State of the Science.
- The Interference of the United States.
- The Discreet but Major Gift to the Pesticides Lobby.
- Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals: 2nd Endocrine Society Scientific Statement, 2015.
- Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals: 1st Endocrine Society Scientific Statement, 2009.
- Watch our DES and EDCs research gallery on Flickr.
- Watch our EDCs video playlist on YouTube.