” Take a new estrogen promoted by the pharmaceutical companies. Add doctors ready to believe in another miracle drug. Take post-World War II women desperate to have a baby after miscarrying. Continue prescription for years. The result is the tragedy experienced by million of DES-exposed mothers, daughters, sons and perhaps grandchildren. This is the story of what they did about the drug disaster that changed their lives. ”
Read DES Voices, a book written by Pat Val Cody, DES health activist and co-founder of DES Action USA.
Diaporama – more DES books photos on flickr®
If you already have a flickr® account, add us as a contact…
Email your photos to email@example.com
with a short description and title
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.