Pennsylvania Senator Lisa Boscola getting State help to research effects of DES.
Sen. Boscola suspects the pregnancy drug her mother took played a role in her four miscarriages.
$250,000 in budget planned to hunt for answers.
Read Pregnancy Drug Guardian Angel
by Yung Kim, May 19, 2000.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancer, breast cancer, CCAC, vaginal cancer, screening.
- DES studies on fertility, gender identity, pregnancy.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and DES side-effects.
- DES articles on lawsuits and various studies.
- Our posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed and DES victims.
- Watch DES videos, read more about DES Daughters and DES Sons.
- Get updates via , , , , ,