The fascinating and devastating story of a lawyer who used to defend DES-makers until he discovered his was a DES son. Page5 (to be continued)
Read Before His Cancer Ordeal, Lawyer Craig Diamond Defended Des-Makers: Now He’s Suing His Former Clients
by John Saar, 09 May 1983
If you already have a flickr® account, add us as a contact. Email your photos to email@example.com with a short description and title
DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.