In-Utero Exposure to DES
- 2014 Diethylstilbestrol story.
- 2014 Outcome and follow-up of diethylstilbestrol (DES) exposed individuals
- 2013 Exposure to diethylstilbestrol during sensitive life stages: a legacy of heritable health effects.
- 2011 NIH Research on the Health Effects of Diethylstilbestrol
- 2005 The History of DES, Lessons to be learned.
- 2004 Diethylstilbestrol exposure.
- 2003 CDC DES Update, for you, your family, and your health care provider.
- 2002 DES exposure and the aging woman: mothers and daughters.
- 2001 Consequences of DiEthylStilbestrol during Pregnancy ; 50 Years later still a Significant Problem.
- 1988 Long-Term Effects of Exposure to DiEthylStilbestrol.
- 1987 The effects in the human of DiEthylStilbestrol (DES) use during pregnancy.
- 1980 DES Diethylstilbestrol, National Women’s Health Network, Resource Guide 6.
DES Side Effects
- Alterations in Estrogen Levels during Development affects the Skeleton – 1996
- Alterations of maternal Estrogen Levels during Gestation affect the Skeleton of Female Offspring – 1995
- Effect of in utero exposure to diethylstilbestrol on lumbar and femoral bone, articular cartilage, and the intervertebral disc in male and female adult mice progeny with and without swimming exercise – 2012
- Early-life factors and endometriosis risk – 2015
- Effects of Prenatal Environmental Exposures on the Development of Endometriosis in Female Offspring – 2016
- In utero exposures and the incidence of endometriosis – 2004
- Age at menarche among diethylstilbestrol granddaughters – 1995
- Menarche, menopause, years of menstruation, and the incidence of osteoporosis: the influence of prenatal exposure to diethylstilbestrol – 2014.
- Preterm Birth, fetal Growth, Age at Menarche among Women exposed prenatally to DiEthylStilbestrol – 2011
- Age at natural Menopause in Women exposed to DiEthylStilbestrol in Utero – 2006
- Effects on the Menstrual Cycle of in Utero Exposure to DiEthylStilbestrol – 1994
- The association between in utero cigarette smoke exposure and age at menopause – 2008.
- Prenatal diethylstilbestrol exposure and reproductive hormones in premenopausal women – 2015
- Developmental Exposure to Endocrine Disruptors and the Obesity Epidemic – 2007
- Developmental exposure to estrogenic compounds and obesity – 2005
- Environmental Estrogens and Obesity: the Developmental Exposed DES Animal Model – 2009
- Perinatal exposure to environmental estrogens and the development of obesity – 2007
- Prenatal diethylstilbestrol exposure and risk of obesity in adult women – 2015
– Various Studies
- A focus group study of DES daughters: implications for health care providers – 2000
- Adverse Health Outcomes in Women exposed in Utero to DiEthylStilbestrol – 2011
- Antenatal exposure to DES: lessons learned…future concerns – 2007
- Autoimmune Disease Incidence among Women prenatally exposed to Diethylstilbestrol – 2010.
- Birth defects in the sons and daughters of women who were exposed in utero to diethylstilbestrol (DES) – 2010
- Correlation of Mother’s Recall of DiEthylStilbestrol History with obstetrical Records – 1990
- Cytology of 575 young women with prenatal exposure to diethylstilbestrol – 1976
- Design and preliminary observations of National Cooperative Diethylstilbestrol Adenosis (DESAD) Project, – 1978
- Developmental exposure to diethylstilbestrol (DES) alters uterine response to estrogens in prepubescent mice: low versus high dose effects – 2004
- DiEthylStilbestrol and other Sex Hormones during Pregnancy – 1981
- Diethylstilbestrol in pregnancy: an update – 1982
- Differential Effects of Bisphenol A and Diethylstilbestrol on Human, Rat and Mouse Fetal Leydig Cell Function – 2012
- Effects of diethylstilbestrol exposure during gestation on both maternal and offspring behavior – 2015
- Effects of Neonatal Diethylstilbestrol (DES) Exposure on Morphology and Growth Patterns of Endometrial Epithelial Cells in CD-1 Mice – 1999
- Effects of prenatal exposure to diethylstilbestrol (DES) on hemispheric laterality and spatial ability in human males – 1992
- Endocrine disrupting chemicals and disease susceptibility – 2011
- Gestational exposure to diethylstilbestrol alters cardiac structure/function, protein expression and DNA methylation in adult male mice progeny – 2013
- Health risks and effects of prenatal exposure to diethylstilbestrol – 1983
- Human papillomavirus associated with vaginal intraepithelial neoplasia in women exposed to diethylstilbestrol in utero – 1987
- Increased incidence of cervical and vaginal dysplasia in 3,980 diethylstilbestrol-exposed young women. Experience of the National Collaborative Diethylstilbestrol Adenosis Project – 1984
- In utero exposure to DES. Evaluation and followup of 199 women – 1978
- Mortality in Women given DiEthylStilbestrol during Pregnancy – 2006
- Not just a cervical ectropion. Three case reports of diethylstilbestrol (DES) exposed women presenting with vaginal discharge and cervical ectropion – 1999
- Physiological effects and mechanisms of action of endocrine disrupting chemicals that alter estrogen signaling – 2010
- Prenatal diethylstilbestrol exposure and performance on college entrance examinations – 1992
- Prenatal Diethylstilbestrol Exposure and Risk of Uterine Leiomyomata in the Nurses’ Health Study II – 2013
- Secondary sex ratio among women exposed to diethylstilbestrol in utero – 2007.
- The effects of diethylstilbestrol administration on rat kidney. Ultrastructural study – 2013
- The National DES Education Program: effectiveness of the California Health Provider Intervention – 2002
- The Role of the Estrogen Receptor in DiEthylStilbestrol Toxicity – 1985
- Time to pregnancy and secondary sex ratio in men exposed prenatally to diethylstilbestrol – 2007.
- Vaginal and cervical squamous cell dysplasia in women exposed to diethylstilbestrol in utero – 1978
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.