Video by ABC Action News published on 24 Jan 2014.
- A move by the Food and Drug Administration might make food nutrition labels easier for you to read and understand. A Professor of Health at the University of South Florida has a wish list on what she wants changed and shares how this will affect us all.
- FDA may revise 20-year-old standards for food and drink nutrition labels, The Guardian, 23 January 2014.
- Fat, calories, sugar: Nutrition labels getting a makeover
CNN, 24 January 2014.
- FDA Says Nutrition Facts Label Will Get a Makeover – FDA Revising Food Nutrition Labels, by Tme Health & Family, 24 Jan 2014.
- All our posts about the FDA.
- More videos and our DES Videos in English playlist on YouTube.