You can report suspected side effects (also known as adverse drug reactions) to a medicine, vaccine, herbal or complementary remedy through the Yellow Card Scheme. The scheme, run by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) and the Commission on Human Medicines, is used to collect information from both health professionals and the general public on suspected side effects.
a Video by MHRAgovuk, Published on 1 Apr 2014.
More info and Videos
- Information for patients and information presentation
- On-line reporting site for the Yellow Card Scheme
- More Information about the Yellow Card Scheme
- Member Of Public Yellow Card Reporting Form
- Member Of Public Guidance On Reporting
- Call the NHS direct on 0845 46 47
- Call the Yellow Card freephone on 0808 100 3352
- Watch more research videos on our YouTube channel.