In this video published on 24 Jan 2014 by HudUniRepository channel, researchers at the University of Huddersfield were working on a breathalyser device that will be able to detect very early signs of lung cancer making a cure much more likely. In this video, Dr Airley talks about the project and why it will be pharmacists who administer the test that has the potential to save hundreds of thousands of lives.
- LungCancer Breathalyser on Clinical Trial in 2 NHS Hospitals this Summer.
- Lung Cancer ‘Breathalyser’ To Go On Trial, news.sky, 10 February 2015.
- Lung cancer ‘breathalyser’ to go on trial in hospitals, metro, 10 Feb 2015.
- ‘Cancer breathalyser’: Man whose wife died of cancer invents breathalyser that can detect the disease, independent, 10 February 2015.
- Watch more research videos on @DES_Journal YouTube channel.