- A. Photograph shows the difference in body size of the two groups at ~ 6 months of age.
- B. Images of Control and DES treated mice as generated by Piximus densitometry.
Note that the DES mouse is much larger than the control at 6 months of age.
- Image sources: Environmental estrogens and obesity, NCBI PMCID: PMC2682588 and figure/F1, 2010 May 25.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.