We are often contacted by DES Daughters and DES Sons in the UK, who do not know who to turn to, to seek professional medical advice. They have seen their GP, they have discussed their concerns, they have flagged that they’ve been exposed to DES but their concerns are being dismissed. They are turning to the internet to find answers and to us to seek advice. Unfortunately the UK DES Action Group who used to provide professional guidance has closed its doors due to lack of support and funding. We were in the same situation as those turning to us today so we contacted Réseau DES France and DES Action USA for guidance.
The list below was provided to us a few years ago by DES Réseau France.
We hope you find it useful.
DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.