Choosing Wisely Canada is a campaign to help physicians and patients engage in conversations about unnecessary tests, treatments and procedures.
More info and videos
- Dr. Mike Evans is a staff physician at St. Michael’s Hospital and an Associate Professor of Family Medicine. He is a Scientist at the Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute and has an endowed Chair in Patient Engagement in Child Nutrition at the University of Toronto. Check out his new website.
- ChoosingWisely: do I really need this test, procedure, meds?
- Choosing Wisely in the UK.
- Less is more, choosing healthcare wisely infographic.
- Find more overdiagnosis, overtreatment videos on our YouTube channel.