With 2016 approaching, we thought it was time for few changes…
Fist, the header image. This “three wise doctors looking at us” awesome graphic is © and courtesy of Artist and DES awareness supporter Alberto Sebastiani.
You’ve been exposed to DES,
Some posts such as My DES Daughter Journey – Doctors (03.2011), Wanted: DES Aware Doctors (04.2011) and A focus group study of DES daughters: implications for health care providers (2000 study) mentioned the DES victims distrust of the medical profession. I cannot think of a better image to illustrate the DES cause.
and Responsive Images
Thank you theme comet for the years we spent together, from now on, we opted for the WordPress default theme for 2016: Twenty Sixteen.
Here are some of the theme new key features:
Introducing Twenty Sixteen
- With or without sidebar, your call.
- Overhang (the column) with a full-size image,wider than or equal to 840px.
- Use the excerpt section to add a catchy, short post intro showing under your main header / post title.
- Customize block quotes – put them left, right, where you like them!
- Display links to your social media profiles with perfectly sized icons in the footer with a custom menu.
- Add a call to action under your posts and pages, with 1 or 2 widgets displaying below your content.
- For more information, visit the WordPress theme page and demo version.
I can’t wait to get your opinion
Please tell me what you think, honestly, the good and bad…