- Pregnancy diagnosis: for UK citizens we recommended the Primodos test but nowadays we call for evidence.
- Pregnancy wastage: take some DES to prevent miscarriage until the day it gets contraindicated. Who cares if they are terrible sides effects for multiple generations with no benefit at all.
- BPA is safe at the levels you and your baby are exposed to.
- Don’t worry if you live near a fracking site.
- Pesticides are safe for you and your baby at the low levels fixed by governments and industries.
Via Nicole Jankowski:
- pregnancy test: a lengthy and complicated process
- food diet: some foods might disfigure or harm your unborn child
- mental health: negative mother’s thoughts were transferred to the unborn child
- maternity corset: they’re good for the baby!
- sexual health: forget about it
- going outdoor: not as good as rest and relaxation
- smoking: would made pregnant mothers “calmer”
- housekeeping: don’t forget about his laundry
read Horrible Advice for Pregnant Women throughout History, allday.com.