” Thanks to the chemical, agricultural and pharmaceutical industries, and antiquated water systems, people all over the world are imbibing a witch’s brew of drugs and chemicals often without realizing it.
Associated Press reported that:
- Epilepsy and anxiety drugs were found in Southern California water.
- Heart and epilepsy drugs were found in Northern New Jersey water.
- An antibiotic was found in Tucson drinking water.
- A sex hormone was found in San Francisco drinking water. “
Read “Drugs in the Drinking Water? Don’t Ask and Officials Won’t Tell”, Truthout, 21 March, 2016.
Public drinking water by Eric Parker.
Martha Rosenberg, Organic Consumers Association News Analysis, explains:
- Aren’t Drugs Filtered Out?
- Fish on Hormones
- Fish on Psychoactive Drugs
- Big Ag Contaminants