Developed in collaboration with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Centers of Excellence in Women’s Health (Department of Health and Human Services) for CDC’s DES Update.
Sources – CDC
- Educational Tools for Clinicians, DES Lecture Presentation and DES Case Studies.
- Educational Tools for Nurses, DES Case Studies.
- Clinician Information, DES References.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.