This presentation to a student-run chapter of SFN explained the history and science behind the “Time Bomb” hypothesis of autism.
- Presentation by Jill Escher, MA, JD via Germline Exposure uploaded on SlideShare. Watch it full screen. See the PDF here.
- Meet DES Daughter Network on SlideShare.
DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.