March 2017 : Maria Eagle’s interview with Sky News, speaking about the Primodos scandal and the ongoing campaign for answers.
Prescribed to women in the 70’s as a hormone pregnancy test, the drug has been associated with birth defects in children. But shockingly this link has never been acknowledged, and no apology has been offered for the devastating impact that it’s had on the families affected.
Sky News revealed how documents were destroyed and information withheld about a drug that may have deformed and killed babies in the womb.
- Visit Maria Eagle MP on Facebook.
- Sky News March 2017 press releases:
- Calls for public inquiry over Primodos pregnancy drug after Sky News documentary, Sky News, March 2017.
- Primodos: Sky News exposes pregnancy drug cover-up on Sky News, March 2017.
- ‘Taking Primodos caused me lifetime of regret‘: The story of mother Marie Lyon, Sky News, March 2017.
- UK pregnancy test drug Primodos used for abortions in Germany, Sky News, March 2017.
- Sign the petition : Expose cover up of Hormone Pregnancy Tests on 38degrees.
- Our blog posts about the primodos pregnancy test drug.
- Watch more videos about prescription drugs side-effects on YouTube.