This is a review of publications from January 2016 to December 2016 on sex hormones and related compounds. This chapter covers estrogens (diethylstilbestrol, estradiol and derivatives), progestins (drospirenone, levonorgestrel, medroxyprogesterone, ulipristal), hormone replacement therapy (combination estrogen and progestin, estrogen only, tibolone, oral preparations and topical preparations), hormonal contraceptives (oral, non-oral, combination and progestin only), in vitro fertilization agents, triptorelin (gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist), anastrozole (aromatase inhibitor) testosterone, anabolic steroids and androgen deprivation therapy.
Request the full-text on ResearchGate.
DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.