“Today is #IntersexAwarenessDay, celebrated in honor of the first known intersex protest, held at a medical clinic in Boston exactly twenty years ago, on October 26th. Although we’ve made a lot of progress since then, let’s face it: we still need a lot more awareness about intersex people.”
Image credit oii-usa, OCT 26, 2016.
- Gender identity, feminization, transsexualism, and sexual orientation in the DES-exposed studies.
- Hugh Easton’s petition : FDA, acknowledge that hormone treatment during pregnancy can cause intersex and transgender! on change.
- I’m David and I’m Hannah, both and yet neither. I’m just me, blog, 19/11/2015.
- What is Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome (AIS) and what it means to be intersex? Musician Dalea talks.
- What is it like to Be Intersex ? the video.