The more DES-exposed individuals who use the app, the more valuable it is to everyone in the DES community.
After downloading the free, secure app (initially for Mac only), participants create a profile. By selecting the DES-exposed option in “What was your primary diagnosis?” individuals are instantly matched to others.
Originally shared via Your DES Action Monthly Email Alert!
Join DES Action USA.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.