In this video published 15 Sep 2017, Alex unfortunately is mixing the use of DES for poultry, cattle, women, together with its side effects for up to three generations of people.
So, his dates are confusing and Alex’s very short summary of DES is quite one of his own.
Nevertheless Alex raises some very important questions here, and tells us not to take every medical/healthcare information for granted but to keep an open mind. So, we thank Alex for his time and effort in sharing awareness.
Check the links below to learn more.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.