During a debate on Hormone Pregnancy Tests, Joan Ryan MP said the recent Government review seemed to be set on “discrediting” victims. She called for a public inquiry into the hormone pregnancy test Primodos and its connection to deformities and other birth defects.
House of Commons and House of Lords Debates
There have been growing calls for a public inquiry into the “Report of the Commission on Human Medicines’ Expert Working Group on Hormone Pregnancy Tests” scandal, after MPs debated the Primodos drug’s legacy.
Severals MPs have joined the Primodos campaigners to say that the Expert Working Group review was a complete whitewash.
- House of Commons’ talks ref “Hormone pregnancy tests“, 14 December 2017 – 15:20:54 parliamentlive.tv.
- House of Commons’ talks ref “Hormone pregnancy tests“, 16 November 2017 – 10:40:26 parliamentlive.tv.
- House of Lords’ talks ref “Hormone pregnancy tests“, 16 November 2017 – 17:53:45 parliamentlive.tv.
- House of Commons’ talks ref “Hormone pregnancy tests“, 13 October 2016 – 15:05:52 parliamentlive.tv.
- House of Lords’ talks ref “Hormone pregnancy tests“, 21 January 2016 – 11:06:20 parliamentlive.tv.
More About Primodos
- Lower-Dose Primodos-like Contraceptives are Still being used Today : is it Safe ?
- Primodos Inquiry Needed : a Powerful Speech from Sir Edward Davey in Commons.
- Primodos EWG Report : I Did Not Endorse it, said Nick Dobrik
- MPs Challenge the EWG Report Findings in ref to Primodos and Hormone Pregnancy Tests.
- How responsible and valuable is the EWG report about Primodos side-effects ?
- Primodos Investigation : Jason Farrell Reveals.
- Primodos : The Secret Drug Scandal.
- An MP’s Views ref Government Independent Review.
- Will the Government’s Findings be Transparent Enough?
- Questioning the Safety of the Hormonal Pregnancy Test Drugs – 1978 London Programme.
- Sign the petition : Expose cover up of Hormone Pregnancy Tests on 38degrees.
- Our blog posts about the primodos pregnancy test drug.
- Watch Primodos videos on YouTube.