Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford is here to help parents find answers.
On April 18, 2015 the Stanford Autism Center at Packard Children’s Hospital presents its 8th Annual Autism Spectrum Disorders Update, an event that gives members of the community a chance to learn about new autism research and therapies.
Connecting the Dots: Clinical Research for Autism. Making A difference for our Children
- REGISTRATION FEE: The registration fee is $125.00. The fee includes a continental breakfast, buffet lunch and speaker handouts.
- REGISTER ONLINE
- SYMPOSIUM PROGRAM
- WHERE: McCaw Hall in the Francis C. Arrillaga Alumni Center. 326 Galvez Street, Stanford, California 94035.
- Parking is free and located at Galvez Field on the corner of Galvez Street and Campus Drive East.
- WHEN: April 18, 2015 from 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Registration and continental breakfast begin at 7:30 am).
- WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Parents, teachers, pediatricians, psychologists, caregivers, media and anyone with an interest in autism are invited to attend.
- CONTACT: For further information, please contact the Stanford Autism Center at Packard Children’s Hospital at (650) 721-6327 or e-mail Maura Chatwell.
Sources and more information
- I will be speaking on the exploding #autism numbers at the Stanford Autism Conference in April. See you there? Jill Escher.
- The 8th Annual Autism Spectrum Disorders Update, stanford childrens.
2 thoughts on “The 8th Annual Autism Spectrum Disorders Update”
Thanks for the Update Dom!
yw Gerrit !