The Pesticide Action Week is an annual and international event, open to everyone, with the aim to promote alternatives to pesticides. The campaign takes place during the first ten days of every spring (20th-30th of march) when usually the spreading of pesticides resumes.
The public is invited to get better informed about the sanitary and environmental challenges caused by pesticides and learn more about possible alternatives to pesticides by taking part in one of the hundreds of organised activities: conferences, panel discussions, film showings, workshops, open days at organic farms, information stands, exhibitions, shows…
The goals of this event are:
Call for a pesticide-free Spring!
Pesticide Action Week,
20th-30th of march.
- Raising awareness on the health and environment risks of synthetic pesticides
- Highlighting and promoting alternative solutions
- Building a global grassroots movement for a pesticide-free world
- Visit pesticide action week website.
- All our posts tagged pesticides and SPAP.
- Pesticides videos playlist on YouTube.