” The drug company Grunenthal’s ”apology” goes beyond being insulting to all the unfortunate victims of thalidomide – read Thalidomide maker’s apology ‘insulting’ – This company has set the benchmark in deceitful spin for all future ”apologies” for drug disasters.
Millions of dollars have been paid out by drug companies in US out-of-court settlements to people exposed in the womb to the anti-miscarriage drug DES (diethylstilboestrol). Yet, not one drug company has ever apologised for the DES tragedy. The DES case exposed between 6 million and 12 million people in the US and many thousands outside America, including the estimated 740,000 in Australia. ” a Sept 2002 letter by Carol Devine, DES Action Australia-NSW.
DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.
2 thoughts on “Apology overdue to Victims of Miscarriage Drug”
Reblogged this on charlieslang.
Thanks a lot Charles