If endocrine disrupting chemicals are affecting human reproduction, what might be their evolutionary impact? Niche construction theory offers some answers.
- Niche construction theory
- Neo-Darwinism and its gaps
- Niche construction: agriculture, for example…
- Endocrine disruption and the Neo-Darwinist litmus test
- Are we all equally susceptible to EDCs?
- What about the penises?!
Read Plastics, tiny penises, and human evolution, PLOS blogs, April 19, 2015
4 thoughts on “Are endocrine disrupting chemicals changing our species?”
A must read!
Reblogged this on Milieunet.
thank you Erik