Some media, medical and science marketers recently reported that Bisphenol-A exposure and risk were minimal… Hormone Matters – the blog where health and hormones makes sense – disagree, telling us to “look outisde of the box”, understand some of the BPA and endocrine disruptors hidden effects and/or irreversible transgenerational side-effects…
Read OF BPA AND ENDOCRINE DISRUPTORS: NEW RESEARCH, SAME FLAWS
by Chandler Marrs, April 2013.
DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.