An Expert Working Group (EWG) of the UK’s Commission on Human Medicines (CHM) has published their report on the use of hormone pregnancy tests (HPTs) and adverse effects relating to pregnancy including possible birth defects.
Sky’s Jason Farrell confirms alleged victims of pregnancy test Primodos slam EWG report which found the drug was not responsible for serious birth defects. Campaigners say that the hormone pregnancy test review was a complete whitewash.
Commission on Human Medicines
- Report of the Commission on Human Medicines’ Expert Working Group on Hormone Pregnancy Tests, gov.uk.
- Referral letter for genetic testing, gov.uk.
- Press coverage, news.google.
More About Primodos
- Sky News March 2017 investigation:
- Maria Eagle Primodos-related speeches:
- Questioning the Safety of the Hormonal Pregnancy Test Drugs – 1978 London Programme.
- Sign the petition : Expose cover up of Hormone Pregnancy Tests on 38degrees.
- Our blog posts about the primodos pregnancy test drug.
- Watch more videos about prescription drugs side-effects on YouTube.