In a joint project with students from Macquarie University, DES Action NSW is asking pharmacists to display the historic DES posters at their scripts-in counters to prompt people to find out about problems associated with exposure to diethylstilboestrol (DES).
So far 75 Sydney pharmacies have agreed to take part in the project but according to DES Action NSW co-ordinator Carol Devine the participation needs to be more widespread.
Read A ’50s ad carries a powerful message
by Emma Swain, May 15, 2013.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.