Fresh insights into the enigma
Alan Turing avoided prison by agreeing to a now unthinkable condition of probation: chemical castration. He was forced to take Stilboestrol (DES)
Read Alan Turing and his machines – fresh insights into the enigma.
More about Alan Turing posthumous pardon
- Alan Turing granted Royal pardon by the Queen, telegraph, 24 Dec 2013.
- Grant a pardon to Alan Turin, epetitions, Closing:23/11/2012.
- Government rejects a pardon for computer genius Alan Turing, the guardian, 7 February 2012.
- How Alan Turing Finally Got a Posthumous Apology, radar, September 17, 2009.
- PM apology after Turing petition, BBC News, 11 September 2009.
- Gordon Brown: I’m proud to say sorry to a real war hero, telegraph, 10 Sep 2009.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources