” Ms Cole was given a range of drugs against her will during her stay in hospital, including mind-altering barbiturates and Stilboestrol, to dry her milk. She was never told she had a right to revoke her consent to adoption in the weeks after the birth. ”
Read I kept asking for my baby and they kept telling me “no”, by Josephine Tovey, smh, AUGUST 22 2012.
- Forced Adoption Victims and DES by Carole Devine
- Prime Minister’s apology to victims of forced adoption
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.