The lack of transparency over clinical trial data harms patient care as much as medical incompetence, Dr Ben Goldacre has warned.
- Video by gponlinenews published on 03 Oct 2013
- Dr Ben Goldacre, epidemiologist and author of Bad Pharma and Bad Science, urged GPs to support evidence-based medicine by demanding clinical trials were registered and results published in full, and he called on the college to ‘take a stand’ on the issue. Read Video: Campaigner Dr Ben Goldacre calls for GP support on trial transparency, by Stephen Robinson, 03 October 2013
- Clinical Trials: Half of all Trials are missing Results in 2013
- All Trials Registered, All Results Reported, why the AllTrials Campaign Matters: Join and Sign now
- The UK Clinical Trials situation is NUTS: unEthical, unScientific, unEconomic
- Unfavourable Results from medical Trials are being withheld, MPs warn
- Pharma mobilising Patient Groups to lobby against Drugs Trials Data Transparency
- Why ALL data from ALL drug Trials MUST be released
- Why Researchers MUST publish ALL Results of Clinical Trials
- Our posts tagged AllTrials – Ben Goldacre – Big Pharma
- More videos and our DES Videos in English Playlist on YouTube.
2 thoughts on “Dr Ben Goldacre calls for GP Support on Trial Transparency”
Reblogged this on Laitom's Blog.
many thanks Tom