- How can knowing the mutations that cause a patient’s cancer shape treatment?
- Can we reduce different cancers to a set of common traits?
- Why should we care about the tumor microenvironment?
- Does epigenetics play a role in cancer?
- Will immunotherapy be a turning point in the fight against cancer?
- Will p53 ever realize its promise?
- Can differences in cancer cell metabolism be exploited?
- Are mouse models still relevant to study human cancers?
Read Eight big questions in cancer research, medicalxpress, September 29, 2015.
Trends in Cancer, cell, September 2015.