Bisphenol-A (BPA) is a synthetic estrogen like DES, used in the lining of most food cans and in some plastic packaging, linked to breast cancer, reproductive problems, obesity, ADHD, immune system harm and other serious health issues.
Here is what you can do:
- Switch to glass for food storage and beverage containers
- Use glass for microwaving
- Consider a French press for coffee
- Limit canned food consumption
- Choose fresh fruits and vegetables when possible
For more tips, read How to reduce BPA levels by 60 percent in 3 days, Inside Prevention, 29 March 2011.
2 thoughts on “Bisphenol-A: reduce Your own BPA Levels by Sixty Percent in just Three Days”
Good information to know. Will definitely affect my shopping list and spending habits