Follow these ten easy steps, be Breast AWARE
- Know what is normal for you
- Look and feel your breasts (upper chest and armpits too) – see the Shower Self-Exam
- Know what changes to look for (signs and symptoms)
- Report any changes without delay to your GP
- Make sure you attend breast screening if you’re 50 or over and – since 40 for DES Daughters.
- Take the Breast Cancer Awareness Quiz.
- Download the Breast Cancer Awareness Poster.
- Download Your Man Reminder free app by Rethink Breast Cancer on iTunes today – watch the video
- Visit BreastCancerCampaign website, blog, Facebook, Twitter
- BreastCancerCampaign Glossary – all our Breast Cancer posts
For DES Daughters, and in the UK
- Screening for DES Daughters – Exposed to DES? Get a Pap Smear!
- Are you a probable DES Daughter? See this Chart and establish how much Risk you face!
- Breast Cancer Screening in Women exposed in Utero to DiEthylStilbestrol
- Risk of Breast Cancer in Women exposed to DiEthylStilbestrol in Utero, NCBI preliminary Results
- NHS Breast Cancer Screening Programme : DES exposed Women and Breast screening in UK