World Cancer Day takes place every year on 4 February and is the single initiative under which the Union for International Cancer Control (UICC), its members, partners and the entire world can unite together in the fight against the global cancer epidemic.
Under the tagline ‘Not beyond us’, World Cancer Day 2015 will take a positive and proactive approach to the fight against cancer, highlighting that solutions do exist across the continuum of cancer, and that they are within our reach. The campaign explores how we can implement what we already know in the areas of prevention, early detection, treatment and care, and in turn, open up to the exciting prospect that we can impact the global cancer burden – for the better.
World Cancer Day 2015 is articulated around four key areas of focus:
- Choosing healthy lives
- Delivering early detection
- Achieving treatment for all
- Maximising quality of life
- WCD2015 posters, fact sheets and social media guide.
- All our posts tagged cancer and world cancer day.
- Watch @DES_Journal diaporama and health posters album on
- If you already have a flickr® account, add us as a contact
Email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short description and title
4 thoughts on “Cancer and delivering early detection”
Reblogged this on Milieunet.
Great! thanks for the info Dom!
thank you Gerrit 🙂