” Results of a large study unveiled in Auckland show a link between women with fertility problems and an increased risk of cancer in their children “…
Read Cancer linked to fertility problems
APN New Zealand Limited, Oct 31, 2012.
“Part of the background to this is that a drug used to prevent miscarriage in the 1950s and 1960s, diethylstilboestrol, caused a specific, rare form of cancer in female offspring.”
said Auckland University professor of biostatistics, Thomas Lumley.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.