When a new drug gets tested, the results of the trials should be published for the rest of the medical world — except much of the time, negative or inconclusive findings go unreported, leaving doctors and researchers in the dark. In this impassioned talk, Ben Goldacre explains why these unreported instances of negative data are especially misleading and dangerous.
- Video by TEDtalksDirector
More about Ben Goldacre
- Bad Pharma puts the $600bn Global Pharmaceutical Industry under the Microscope
- Bad Pharma Audiobook – Unabridged (Chapter 1, Part 1)
- Ben Goldacre LiveChat Comments on Big Pharma
- Pharmaceutical Companies deliberately mislead Doctors into prescribing useless, harmful Meds
- Big Pharma Executives aware of issues, failing to make them public
- UK Pharma Times Royal Institution Debate with Ben Goldacre
DES Videos in English – Diethylstilboestrol YouTube video channel.