Women whose mothers used an anti-miscarriage drug in pregnancy have double the risk of breast cancer than others their age, a US study suggests.
Read Cancer risk of miscarriage drug
BBC News August 2006.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.